We LOVE bags. A reusable bag used consistently reduces the non-biodegradable junk choking the planet . That alone makes a bag love-worthy !:) We love creativity in all it’s myriad forms and believe that hidden within each of us is an artist .
The love for bags coupled with creativity makes for a million expressions aka Million Bags !
Starting today – mail us your creative bag idea. Draw , paint , create on your computer , use whatever material that catches your fancy..draw a bag on sand , create a bag motif with flowers , candy, stones , buttons. Use scrap paper / cloth to craft a bag , embroider . If you’re a Master (or aspiring ) Chef bake a bag shaped cake , draw with cream on soup , use dal/rajma/rice to create a bag motif…You get the gist..The whole world is your canvas.
The fun rules are :
1. It should be your creation.
2. We’re not looking for pics of actual bags (unless it is something you made yourself ).
3. Size does not matter .It has to look like a bag . It could be a 4 inch drawing or a 1 foot painting.Pl do your best to send a clear, high resolution image.
4. Mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Feel free to write a few lines about your creation . This is however not mandatory
6. Your entry will be featured with your name . We can mention your blog url or Facebook id also if you’d like it to be mentioned.
7. Submissions received will be reviewed on a weekly basis . The decision of the panel will be final regarding showcasing of entries.
8. Clean Planet will accept entries in good faith that they are the creations of the person submitting the entry / on whose behalf they are submitting the entry .
Entries that are approved by our eclectic , creative panel will be immortalized on our Face Book Album ‘Million Bags’. A selection of entries will be featured on Clean Planet World and other online Clean Planet spaces.
A journey of Million Bags begins with the first one..